Function realization: This scheme can realize the simultaneous sharing of large screen contents in the headquarters with large screens in different branches, and the number of distribution points can reach 100.
Premise: all branches and head offices are in the same internal LAN and can access the head office live server.
- The headquarters set up a live broadcast server (network port gigabit) to generate RTMP push stream address and RTSP receiving address;
- Connect the AWIND wireless projection gateway of the headquarters to the large screen of the headquarters through HDMI;
- Connect AWIND wireless projection gateway of the headquarters to the internal LAN;
- Log in the background setting RTMP push stream address of headquarters AWIND wireless projection gateway and click push stream;
- The computer of the head office plugs into the screen projection transmitter of AWIND wireless projection gateway (the point-to-point connection between the transmitter and AWIND wireless projection gateway will not occupy the computer network), click the transmitter button, and the screen of the computer will be projected to the large screen;
- AWIND wireless projection gateway of each branch is connected to the large screen of each branch through HDMI;
- Access the AWIND wireless projection gateway of each division to the internal LAN;
- Log in to the background setting of the AWIND wireless projection gateway of each company, save the RTSP receiving address and restart to receive the big-screen picture from the head office (setting is required for the first time, and the device will enter the receiving state automatically after being opened directly).