How does a laptop throw a screen onto the display
Laptop is a common equipment for modern conference and office work, almost one for everyone. With the transformation of the conference, the traditional VGA line connection is gradually replaced by the wireless delivery equipment, bringing the conference room into the era of “wireless”. Today I’m going to show you how a laptop can be projected onto a screen. From the traditional VGA line connection and the current wireless projection screen.
VGA wire connection:
- Prepare laptop, VGA cable and LED display;
- Find the VGA interface on one side of the laptop, plug the video cable into the VGA interface of the laptop, plug the other end into the VGA interface of the monitor, and tighten the screws on both ends.
- Connect the laptop to the monitor, start the laptop and turn on the monitor. Screen Settings can be set using shortcuts in two ways.
[FN+ projection keys] (Different laptop projection keys are different, so I won’t go to “Shortcut Keys for Laptop Projection to Projector”);
Windows key + P key [the field next to the Fn key]
4．At this time, the computer screen appears four options [disconnect projector] [copy] [extension] [projector only], select [projector only].
The following introduces the laptop wireless projection display screen way
Prepare laptop, VGA cable, LED display, AWIND wireless projector;
- Connect the wireless projector box with the LED display through THE VGA line;
- Plug the USB small electronics of the wireless projection device into the USB interface of the laptop;
- Press the button of USB small electronics [Double-click the driver when you use it for the first time, and then directly press it to display the screen].
With the development of wireless projection technology, wired connection is gradually replaced by wireless projection equipment.